Wednesday, June 6, 2012
DIY Play Kitchen Part 2
* Make oven rack for inside the oven using wood and dowelling and paint black
* Actually install knobs (need to cut down the screw so the drawer will still open) and YES they will turn!!
* Get/make wooden round discs, paint them black and screw them in oven top of oven burners to hold trivets in place
* Using wood, glue and screws attach the p-trap tap
* Make/Install the back splash using wood
* Paint the back splash with magnetic paint (at least 4 coats)
* Paint over the back splash with a fun design - still haven't decided what I'm going to do here...
* Install towel hook on the side of the kitchen
* Glue chalk cloth (chalk board) to the other side of the kitchen
* Install push light inside oven
* Install trim on inside of oven window to cover staples
We are getting there!! The biggest tasks left are the oven rack and the back splash and those shouldn't take too long!