Saturday, May 1, 2010

Random Space Transformed

Ever since reorganizing the bathroom I realized I did not need the white cabinet that Ryan and I had bought to store our towels. So we took the cabinet that was across from the toilet in the nook next to the bath tub and have used it as extra space in the bedroom for socks etc. Well then we had this bare nook in the bathroom and after thinking about it we realized it would be the perfect place for the laundry hamper. I went to Ikea and bought 3 small floating shelves... they are only $6.99 each. I ended up only using 2 of the shelves because as Ryan and I were going to water a friends plants at her place we walked right past a garage sale and found the PERFECT wall hanging that just SCREAMED us. And it was still in its wrapping and only $10!! SO away we went with our purchase, at the time I had no idea where to hang it until I started hanging the floating shelves and though that 2 shelves looked better. Anyway, enough with my blabbing... OH I also had fun with my new home made wall decals and made some more... just remember this is across from the toilet. I forgot to take a picture of the before... but it was just a blank space before. So here it is!!!




It was hard to get a good angle to get it all into one photo... I plan on getting a bigger laundry hamper as well but other than that I like it!!! heeeheee its kinda humourous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment